Heavy Traffic ×

Chicken Costume (For My LP)

ArcaneDesmond

*** First things first please laugh, it's not a gag***

So today I was playing Fallout 4 and was recording, ran out of the drainage pipe at the Taffington Boathouse yelling... Ok I'm a chicken! Codsworth Save Me! Yep, I'm in survival mode for the LP and it's having some fun results. Trying out new mods and a thought came to my mind..

" What if a mod developer could make me a chicken costume for the LP?" I couldn't afford to pay the individual but would happily add his mod in my credits & play the rest of the LP dressed as a Chicken. A link to his/her mod would be added if anyone else has the idea of Mother Hen running from a bloodbug or a mole rat in fear of dying :)

Again just a thought that crossed my mind. I would even endorse the said mod author and vote for it to help gain attention. So if there's a modder out there that's interested in helping me make an even bigger chicken out of my self :D Please do. If you need my load order to help with this project whom ever the mysterious modder may be please message me. I'll check back here daily. Hope to see if someone is interested in Chicken Chaser being reborn from Fable! cluck, cluckety, cluck :D