• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

ItsOverxd

ItsOverxd

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Hi, as fast as I ound a solution I will report you, sadly, I will not ave time to work an the game the next 2 weeks. But IF I HAVE A OOD RESULT, I will know it.

Hello, I am Posting this in February 2020. INCREDIBLE that this damn Problem with "Win10-ENBd3d9.dll" still exists. One has found first comments on this, for years before and neither Microsoft nor "?" have found real Solutions. Before, With Win7 my game run like hell 100%, with ENB and fully modded. Now, I have spent weeks and nights trying and trying again out all sorts of adviceand tips; until todayI have not been able to rebuild my game (TES5LE - Win10 - + ENB). Now I came across this help and advice. I will try them out and hope and wishthat I finally reach the Goal of playing my SKYRIM LE on Win10 with ENB (Rudy) and many nice mods. For the rest I will say, I think it`s great ans fascinating how big and how helpful the Skyrim-Gamer-Community all over the world is.  I will report on my result shortly.

Hopefully you find a way to fix this, ive also been looking for a fix for a week now!

Have you found a fix for this yet? ive tried a bunch on things from stopping backround apps to installing several different directx and c++ versions but havent found a fx yet!

Blackieees

Blackieees

Enthusiast

• Premium Member
  • 119 posts

I spoke to soon, still looking for the solution as to why the dll is shutting down the game.  I thought it were my antivirus but that wasn't it. 

Blackieees

Blackieees

Enthusiast

• Premium Member
  • 119 posts

I went through all steps with a fine toothed comb and none of them worked, Time stamp 9:50 PM 4/26/2020 windows 10. Skyrim SE works fine, I just tried the LE and have no luck, running the latest EMB  Dll of 0419.

If I remove the Dll the game runs fine, put it back in play CTD.

Edit In; After extensive research trial and nothing but errors, I never got it working   I finely discovered that the newer high end graphics cards don't play well with the directx 9 drivers specifically my GPU which is the Radeon RX 5700 XT which is equivalent to the Nvidia GeForce RTX 2070 Super.  I spent countless hours troubleshooting to no avail, I think there might be some workarounds such as downgrading from directx 12 to version 9 sand maybe some other second parity software that might do the trick, I've given up and luckily I have the SE version to fall back on. the D3D11.dll plays well with the newer GPUs. 

Indra1

Indra1

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Hey guys. I'm have such a problem. A bug with black shadow on ground and a CTD with a brown screen appearing randomly. Are these the consequences of using ENB ? PS I play a clean game, about 50 mods are intalled. 4 GB RAM, AMD 2.8 MHr processor, Win 10, 64 bit system. Sorry for bad English.

Metalfirst

Metalfirst

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts

Thank you for sharing your experience and your advice, but unfortunately the CTD persists despite the application to all your steps. It's a shame to have to abandon such a splendid and exciting game like few others because of crashes every five minutes. I had no such problems with Oblivion and yet the decision to give up is being strengthened.

Edited by Metalfirst, 07 June 2020 - 01:03 PM.

Metalfirst

Metalfirst

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts

Grazie per aver condiviso la tua esperienza e i tuoi consigli, ma purtroppo il CTD persiste nonostante l'applicazione di tutti i tuoi passaggi. È un peccato dover abbandonare un gioco così splendido ed emozionante come pochi altri a causa di crash ogni cinque minuti. Non ho avuto problemi del genere con Oblivion e tuttavia la decisione di rinunciare è stata rafforzata.

Edited by Metalfirst, 07 June 2020 - 01:07 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: enb, crash, ctd, solution, fix

Page loaded in: 1.090 seconds