Any SE Complexion Mods

JDAnchor

With the release of CBBE SE, I was wondering if anyone has skill or interest in creating a mod that retextures face complexion to higher quality. Complexion/age masks being the wrinkles, freckles, rough skin, etc that you choose from in character creation menu for the face. These are basically overlay textures to show age and rough exposure. I have searched everywhere for one but can't seem to find one that doesn't change the whole face texture. I don't know how to have a high poly body with great, smooth textures, and then see wrinkles that look like a toddler used a grey crayon to graffiti on the face. If you know of any that clearly only touch this and will allow me to use the CBBE textures without texture seams or face/body discoloration, let me know.

Vitruvia does a nice job of this for men. The complexion textures are nice. Unfortunately, none for women that I can find without altering the whole face texture and color.

Before I used this one Realistic Old Age for Women but I am not 100% on whether it caused color mismatch or not.

But now I am trying Mature Skin It touches upon everything. I can come back with results from it. Works for CBBE without problems but might be too drastical changes for what you are looking for =)