[Mod Idea] Suprise Sahelanthropus

IRMisterIcarus

This is probably a long shot but I thought it could be a tremendously cool idea.

The Sahelanthropus encounter from the end of HELLBOUND is pretty damn intimidating, but it's a shame that it only ever really happens there. I was wondering if it were possible to take that encounter and turn it into a randomized occurrence across the Afghanistan map from that point forward. Granted the spots where it's likely to happen would have to be on more suitable parts of the map but it could make for a pretty terrifying moment to have Sahelanthropus suddenly drop out of the sky in front of you.

Now I realize after HELLBOUND you might be a hell of a lot better equipped than before, so the way i imagine the mechanic working is that you either evade and escape by helicopter, or force Sahelanthropus to retreat if you have the firepower to fight back whenever it appears. Essentially i'm just throwing this out here to see if it would even be possible in the first place and if so, whether anyone would want to dedicate the time or effort to make it work.

Let me know what you think!

Also if this has been suggested before, feel free to ignore me.

http://www.mechadamashii.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/metal_gear_st84-480x418.jpg

Edited by IRMisterIcarus

You could ask TinManTex (Infinite Heaven creator) to think about something like that, he did manage to make skulls as a random encounter, he is also planning to spawn quiet in, in free roam if you go into that area. Though if it was only able to happen at the area where you first see it in hellbound, you're totally screwed if youre running stealth gear.