The Castle Rebuilt missing

WastedWanderer47

Hello, this is my first post and forum, and this is about the Castle Rebuilt mod i believe to be by an author called Stremathrone. Essentially, no other castle mod holds a candle. The walls AND tunnels are repaired, I believe retextured, and adds an underground barracks. And cool gates. The catch is the mod author has hidden the file. Strangely, I cant find him or his profile either to ask for permission for personal use. It has been almost a year, and want to rip my hair out. I literally cannot go back to those goddamn cement blocks sitting on top of rubble, and abhor all of the similar mods. Since I lost it after a necessary clean install of FO4, I was hoping someone here would save me from colossal disappointment everytime I am in the castle by either emailing me the files for my own personal use in my game, or at least point me to its author so that I may ask the same of him. Or at least tell me why the hell it is hidden, and why for so long. Thanks for reading, your awesome :D

• 3 weeks later...

It would still be mod piracy,even if you didn't reupload it. That said,there's an alternative available; Use that. Nexus rules specifically forbid the posting of other people's work without the original author's express consent,or the providing of links or files for mods that the original author has removed from circulation,covered under mod piracy. If you still don't want to use the alternative that I just linked,which allows the rebuilding of the Castle's walls,then the Nexus literally cannot help you.