Ravonies

It is plain and simple... I would like to see this please and thank you.
As to why I want this mod, Well we have one for retexturing gold bars to look like GOLD BARS and not Tribolone Candy made of gold, however there is also a mod that allows free manufacturing of Gold Watches and other items... with all of that spare gold I have just been trying to fill up the river at Sanctuary hills with gold... saddly no bars.

- Gold Bar Press (That works with other mods)
- A weapon Mod That (The Midas Touch) turns the Target into Gold, and/Or gold Bars instead of a pile of goo or Ash... Or a Gold Statue.
- A Manufacturing Machine for Automating gold bars. (Because we know some people don't know what to do with all the spare gold around.
- A weapon or weapon Mod That allows weapons to fire gold bars, and/or also incorporate the gold Mod.
- When Said mods are applied to different weapons, such as a flamer it shoots liquid gold, gold bullets, gold bars, or shoots a Gold Beam/Ring/Energy pulse, also makes weapons emit a gold aura.
- The Silver/Copper Touch, For respective other metals or resources.
- A Device for Stacking gold bars, which inturns makes gold bars a floor or wall item with various levels of gold bars... ranging from 1 - 50 maybe more depending on how well they can be stacked.

Thank you very much for looking at my idea :3