Wearable Lanterns Profile - Read/Write Failed

Nimarus

i found an easy way to solve all problems with skse64 campfire,wet and cold,frostfall , wearable lanterns and skyui in on shot only modifing the read only attributes to the folder

"src" that its part of skse64 at you skyrim se folder and using the PapyrusUtil SE mod .

I hope that works for you all too.

no more error mesages and all mods works properly.

Your "solution" doesn't work for me. Besides, the Lanterns mod works as it should, except that you get a non-sense error message at each start/load of the game.

Unfortunately it is a huge issue on VR since that popup message completely prevents you from launching the game.

Spent a while looking for a fix and this s what I've found. https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/19348?tab=description

It solved the issue and now VR starts without any issue.

i found an easy way to solve all problems with skse64 campfire,wet and cold,frostfall , wearable lanterns and skyui in on shot only modifing the read only attributes to the folder

"src" that its part of skse64 at you skyrim se folder and using the PapyrusUtil SE mod .

Your "solution" doesn't work for me. Besides, the Lanterns mod works as it should, except that you get a non-sense error message at each start/load of the game.

Unfortunately it is a huge issue on VR since that popup message completely prevents you from launching the game.

Spent a while looking for a fix and this s what I've found. https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/19348?tab=description

God Bless you for this fix dude holy s#*! it was triggering my OCD so hard having that message pop up like I was doing something wrong when it was entirely the modders side.

• 1 year later...
  • 10 months later...

This is years old but still exactly what I was looking for! I wish this was included on the mod's page because it's a massive pain when you quickload and have to click on a popup every single time.

• 6 months later...