Skyrim Creation Club Update T-Pose Bug

Manwiltaman

About a week ago I've installed some mods for Skyrim SE. Some were from plain Skyrim's Nexus, some from Syrim SE's Nexus and some from in-game mod downloader. Everything was working perfectly in the day, which I installed them. I wasn't able to even use computer for like a week and when I launched Skyrim yesterday it auto-installed the Creation Club update. From that time every NPC character is in T-pose and everyone of them is unable to move (Instead of me, I can move or attack, but there are no animations, and I'm in constant T-pose too). It looks like it affects only humanoids, since all creatures are working perfectly. Firstly I tried to fix that with mod named Re-Animate. Nothing. I have reinstalled whole game. Everything looks the same. And if I'll try to diseable all of the mods still nothing changes. From mods, that might hoewer be associated with this bug I can only mention: USSEP, SSEFixes and IOR (but since I've tried to diseable every of them, I'm sure that it's not their fault). Game is unplayable like that and I can't find anyone with similar problem, since I didn't use any animation mods. While waiting for anyone's response, I'll post this to some other forums, since there MAYBE are some users with similar problem. Thank you for any ideas, even if they won't work, and thank you for reading this. Sorry for the weird form of the text, I copy-pasted it from Bethesda Forums...

T pose is usually from animation mods that were installed and you don't have FNIS.

Yep, no animation mods and no uninstalling them. I tried to install FNIS few minutes ago, but everything looks the same. That's why I think, that this is issue with the latest Skyrim update. Hoever, maybe someone has the same glitch and actually that person knows, how to fix it.

Did you run FNIS? only reason I say this is because only times I have ever heard of t-poses is due to animation mods and FNIS not being ran and or installed. If your computer was weak it would CTD.

I launched the program and fnis generator showed this:

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files ...

Alternate Animation mods: 0 sets: 0 total groups: 0 added file slots: 0 alternate files: 0

Creature Pack not installed

0 animations for 1 mods successfully included (character).

I guess, that it shouldn't look like that, but whatever. I did everything it told me to do. I enabled the .esp file... and nothing.

Did you run FNIS? only reason I say this is because only times I have ever heard of t-poses is due to animation mods and FNIS not being ran and or installed. If your computer was weak it would CTD.

Alternate Animation mods: 0 sets: 0 total groups: 0 added file slots: 0 alternate files: 0

I guess, that it shouldn't look like that, but whatever. I did everything it told me to do. I enabled the .esp file... and nothing.

Just to make totally sure: before the t-pose happened you have never installed and run FNIS?

If not, then you could have have installed a file/mod that is made for Oldrim. If you mix Oldrim behavior or skeleton files then you get exactly what you describe.

Do you use MO or NMM virtual install? Then you need to find what you installed. Otherwise uninstall FNIS. And then go to character/behaviors, characte/character assets, and characte/character assets female. And remove every hkx file you find there.

Just to make totally sure: before the t-pose happened you have never installed and run FNIS?

If not, then you could have have installed a file/mod that is made for Oldrim. If you mix Oldrim behavior or skeleton files then you get exactly what you describe.

Do you use MO or NMM virtual install? Then you need to find what you installed. Otherwise uninstall FNIS. And then go to character/behaviors, characte/character assets, and characte/character assets female. And remove every hkx file you find there.

Yes, some of the mods are made for old Skyrim, but any of them isn't changing skeleton or behavior I think. I mean, that there is one race-adding mod in here and it was for plain Skyrim, but it worked perfectly before update. I was forced to unpack its BSA archive though. I don't know, what do you exacly mean by saying "behavior mods", but I think, that there might will be some. From these mods there are: Inigo and Dovahbear. Inigo is for Skyrim SE atually and Dovahbear isn't changing NPC-S, it only adds creature, and I checked it with this bug too. Actually all creatures still have got their animations and bear has them too. Maybe it's fault of "Bottom of the Well" or "Colovian Noble Clothes" they both are for "Oldrim". First one adds some clothes obviously and the second one adds home with one, single NPC character. But anyways all of them were working perfectly before the update.

Edited by Manwiltaman

Yes, some of the mods are made for old Skyrim, but any of them isn't changing skeleton or behavior I think. I mean, that there is one race-adding mod in here and it was for plain Skyrim, but it worked perfectly before update. I was forced to unpack its BSA archive though. I don't know, what do you exacly mean by saying "behavior mods", but I think, that there might will be some. From these mods there are: Inigo and Dovahbear. Inigo is for Skyrim SE atually and Dovahbear isn't changing NPC-S, it only adds creature, and I checked it with this bug too. Actually all creatures still have got their animations and bear has them too. Maybe it's fault of "Bottom of the Well" or "Colovian Noble Clothes" they both are for "Oldrim". First one adds some clothes obviously and the second one adds home with one, single NPC character. But anyways all of them were working perfectly before the update.

"I think" lol

It's not "fault of" those 2 mods. It is YOUR fault when you mix SE and Oldrim mods without knowing what you do.

I didn't say anything about "behavior mods". I simply told you the most likely cause of your t-pose. And after your response I am 100% certain. :smile: