Tags for the Neverwinter Vault

ShaunTheCrazyOne

The Neverwinter vault does not currently have a list of tags. Dark0ne has asked for suggestions from the community on this matter. Over on the Bioware social site we've been throwing around ideas. Here is the list so far:

Atributes:

Adult-only content

Neverwinter Nights 1

Shadows of Undrentide required

Hoards of the Underdark required

Neverwinter Nights 2

Mask of the Betrayer required

Storm of Zehir required

Overland Map

Romances

Modules:

Past Level 20

No Story: Leveler

Part of a Series

Multiplayer

Non-linear

Sandbox, openplay

Hack & Slash

Comedy

Mystery

Horror

PnP Conversion

Kaedrin Compatible

Theme:

Jungle Setting

Winter Setting

Dungeon Setting

City Setting

Sea-fairing Setting

class-Specific

Forgotten Realms setting

Greyhawk setting

Ravenloft setting

Dragonlance setting

Lord of the Rings setting

Language

English

Spanish

Italian

French

German

Japanese

Russian

Resources

Prefab - interior

Prefab - exterior

Day/Night Cycles

Armor and Clothing

classes

Races

Creatures

Feats

Weapons

Custom Models

Music

Sounds

User interface

Please post suggestions comments or thoughts

With regards to the modules I'd just go for the expansions required to use the module (important if not they will crash ), levels and hours of play, romance, roleplay, hack and slash to start with and leave the rest to the module maker to put in the description.

Still gotta squeeze Persistant World in somehow (usually nothing to download contrary to a multiplayer mod to host yourself). :)

Edit: Also,

- Textures

Yeah, I dunno how Persistant Worlds could be fitted in on the Nexus, seeing as how the Nexus doesn't allow files to be uploaded without uh... files.

These tags look awesome though. They'd be perfect for searching for NWN files seeing as how it's the same kind of template that the Vault uses for tags. :P

I have added the tags in the OP to the site now. If any more need to be added please can you put them in a separate list below your current list, Shaun, and let me know?

How do you tag your module to have tags ?

For the author, in the same section where you can upload files, there is a tag option. These are automatically "verified" tags, author vote counts as 99 votes. You can tag other's content in the tag section of the mouseover bar, below the endorse/vote buttons.

Still gotta squeeze Persistant World in somehow (usually nothing to download contrary to a multiplayer mod to host yourself). :)

Yeah, I dunno how Persistant Worlds could be fitted in on the Nexus, seeing as how the Nexus doesn't allow files to be uploaded without uh... files.

Wouldn't images do?

kamalktk.. I still don't get it what I wanted to do was put that my mod needs soz,motb and has a romance I can find the tag search bit but how do you mark your mod with those specifics for other peoples searches. I'm a bit scared of the vote for me button but do I have to vote for myself that it has those features ?