Converting heavy armor to light armor

Tubber08

this is my first post on any forum, so I do apologize if I'm posting in the wrong section, or doing something wrong.

I just finished Lonesome road yesterday, and I started to use the elite riot gear, but because it is medium armor and the helmet is heavy, it doesn't fit my play style of sneaking around and stabbing everyone in the back with gehenna. I looked around nexus and couldn't find any mods that change it to light armor so I was wondering if any can help me change it? I have fnvedit and I have at the least a basic understanding of it, so if anyone could help me change elite riot gear (or all heavy/medium armor) to light, as well as making them applicable to the perks like light touch, etc.

again I apologise for how unstructured and messy this post is, it's my first time. any help would be appreciated.

well, sort of. Though I managed to change it to light armor, I have noticed that the perk Tunnel Runner does not work when wearing this armor, even though it is categorized as light. After some research, I found out that perks like Light Touch and Travel Light have "bad lists" in which all of the armors in it do not get the benefit. I have looked around the geck, but I cannot for the life of me find any Tunnel Runner formlist. Any ideas?