[LE] Stop player from playing animation via script?

So a simple script to play a harm hands animation when you activate a small stove

Scriptname YR_ReddsSmallStoveScript extends ObjectReference

{Play stove animation}
Idle property WarmHands auto
Actor property Player auto
Event OnActivate(ObjectReference akActionRef)
Game.ForceThirdPerson()
Player.PlayIdle(WarmHands)
EndEvent

the animation works but I can't get the player to exit the animation, other than just jumping, is there anyway to make the idle either stop playing after a few seconds or make it stop if the player moves?

Edited by Guest

My first thought was playing whatever is the neutral idle, which should override the one you played, I guess... I have no experience with that stuff. Btw the wiki sais this: "Calling the PlayIdle function on the same actor, with the same idle again, will have the actor stop playing it (if it's a looped animation)." Might be what you are looking for.

Edited by FrankFamily

My first thought was playing whatever is the neutral idle, which should override the one you played, I guess... I have no experience with that stuff. Btw the wiki sais this: "Calling the PlayIdle function on the same actor, with the same idle again, will have the actor stop playing it (if it's a looped animation)." Might be what you are looking for.

omg, I read that entire page over and over again for days and still looked over that line XD gave it a try but didn't quite seem to work, but I'll have to mess around with it a bit more tomorrow, thanks for pointing me to that though, huge help