What makes an "adult" module ?

Tsongo

PJ156.. Good points that's why I had it set on mature before but there isn't that option here. Thing is I've been moaned at for it not being mature enough by some people and others have slammed me for shocking topics. It's really hard to say I think I'm on the borderline.

I would set it adult with the explanation of why cause of folks like this. I remember Kamal posting about complaints on his PoE.....hello folks it's an evil mod...duh. I actualy thought it was very toned down for something evil. Would love to see a totaly evil short mod some day.

This brings me back to the day's of playing AD&D TT. We where doing a Ravonloft campiagne one weekend and at my friend Johns house. HIs mom is a good chirsistanly type and would highly frown upon rape, killing, cussing and such.... My friend Wes was running the game. You ever turned something NC-17 into G rate and still get your point across cause some one's mom was in the room playing Nintendo? LOL His mom had no clue what half the code words used. Than once she left we went back to the NC-17 content.... Lets just put it this way half the party was killed off the first night in many diffrent ways, was a realy good serial killer who did it type of game that weekend.

So yah put the warning there for those that get offended by cussing, nudity, sexs, drugs, and rock n roll.

Don't worry it won't offend me...

Beyound the limitations of the toolset I think there is little that you can do that is realy adult' date=' you could depict nudity if you tried hard, though it is not realy worth it, and I guess you could put in lots of swearing; in reality you will need to try very hard to offend and a good warning up front will cover that.[/quote']

Have you played "16 Cygni"?

Would love to see a totaly evil short mod some day.

Try "Serene".

Don't know if the above mods are uploaded to the nexus yet, but they're available at the nwvault.