Worlds Dawn - Skyrim SE Edition?

Brandon007

To any who would like to give this a go.

This is my request for someone to convert this mod to Skyrim SE.

Worlds Dawn - Enchanted loot and RPG attributes in Skyrim by 3jiou

Right in the Permissions and Credits, it says the following

"You are allowed to modify this file or release a patch as long as you credit the original author and/or people whose assets I've been using, and don't upload your modification elsewhere but Nexus."

This means that someone, if they wanted to, can make a full Skyrim SE Conversion <3

• 5 weeks later...

Ive looked into the mod a bit and tried it out. The Attribute system works, but the item distribution for enchanted items and tempered items does not.

Could it be that the code has to be altered to work with SKSE64? Anyone with SKSE knowledge want to try to get it working in SSE?

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I think I will give this thread another bump now. SKSE64 has had some updates, and the PapyrusUtil Mod has been updated recently as well :D Maybe the mod might work again afterall? :D

• 4 weeks later...

Ye... same here. Tried to contact the author, but he just does not read my messages.

I'v also tried to do things by myself and from what i'v found - the "scan" function of the mod just does not work. In the mean time, module itself complains that the sting plugin is missing. Guess that is the main problem here.

Edited by Braunen

• 4 months later...

Ye... same here. Tried to contact the author, but he just does not read my messages.

I'v also tried to do things by myself and from what i'v found - the "scan" function of the mod just does not work. In the mean time, module itself complains that the sting plugin is missing. Guess that is the main problem here.

most likely that mod was on skse 1.7.3 so the string file in the skse folder is probably ur issue here

EDIT:nvm oldrim is 1.7.3 lol, but ye that file is probably the issue