Annoying pip-boy clipping

serious2venom

https://ibb.co/nQB1wG

It seems to happen when I turn off then turn on the archive invalidation, but I'm really not sure whats the cause it's really bugging me, did anyone experience this? Is there a fix for this?

Here is my load order

Fallout3.esm
Anchorage.esm
BrokenSteel.esm
PointLookout.esm
Zeta.esm
ThePitt.esm
Unofficial Fallout 3 Patch.esm
DCInteriors_ComboEdition.esm
norepairneededv2.esp
RH_IRONSIGHTS.esm
2Perks Per Level.esp
Ammo Box Respawn.esp
medkit and toolbox respawn.esp
AnimatedFanV2f3.esp
Containers Respawn.esp
dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
F3ProjectRealityMkI.esp
Flora Overhaul.esp
FreePlayAfterMQ_V05.esp
CoD Health Regeneration.esp
2day interior resets.esp
Max Level 99.esp
More Ammo.esp
More Ammo (Explosive).esp
MoreCamps.esp
MoreMapMarkers.esp
more_raider_exterior.esp
more_raider_interior.esp
RH_IronSights_Basic_AnchoragePlugin.esp
RH_IronSights_Basic_VanillaPlugin.esp
RH_IronSights_Basic_ZetaPlugin.esp
RH_IronSights_Pitt_NewRifleSights.esp
RH_IronSights_Basic_PittPlugin.esp
RH_IronSights_PL_NewItems.esp
RH_IronSights_Basic_BrokenSteelPlugin.esp
RH_IronSights_Basic_PointLookoutPlugin.esp
RH_IronSights_RemoveReticule.esp
T3T_MiscItemIcons.esp
UPP - Beverage Perks.esp
UPP - Experience Perks.esp
UPP - Pack 1.esp
UPP - Pack 2.esp
UPP - Quest Perks.esp
WastelandMastery.esp
WeaponModKits.esp
WeaponModKits - BrokenSteel.esp
WeaponModKits - Zeta.esp
WeaponModKits - OperationAnchorage.esp
WeaponModKits - PointLookout.esp
WeaponModKits - ThePitt.esp
Nojunkaidgrenadsminesitemweight.esp
QuickStart.esp
CrowdedCities_v2.esp

You should start by getting you DLC files in the correct order. ThePitt.esm should be between Anchorage and BrokenSteel.

Next, go to the mods with the DLC plugins and arrange them in the same order as the .esm files.

I don't use WMK or RHIronsights, but I am sure you need a compatibility patch for them.

If that doesn't fix your problem, disable all your mods and then add them in one at a time. Check in the game after you add each complete mod to see if the problem re-occurred.

You should start by getting you DLC files in the correct order. ThePitt.esm should be between Anchorage and BrokenSteel.

Next, go to the mods with the DLC plugins and arrange them in the same order as the .esm files.

I don't use WMK or RHIronsights, but I am sure you need a compatibility patch for them.

If that doesn't fix your problem, disable all your mods and then add them in one at a time. Check in the game after you add each complete mod to see if the problem re-occurred.

Well I did what you said and yes there was a patch for WMK and RHIronsights :facepalm: , but I did your steps after reinstalling the game also this time I haven't installed Unofficial fallout patch, and the bug is gone. I dont know if the unofficial patch is the culprit because it may have been the ironsights and wmk for all I know. Thank you very much for the help! :happy:

• 1 year later...

To add to this old thread. Yes, the unofficial patch will conflict with other mods. As all mods will in some way conflict with one another. If you wan't to know how mods conflict with one another, then learn how to run and read a conflict report using FO3Edit. A good rule of thumb when using the unofficial patch... don't try to use other mods with it, unless you want to spend your time making patches, and/or finding patches for it. The patch was designed to run with the vanilla game after all.