384 replies to this topic

Humbro8282

Humbro8282

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts
Sorry guys but the mod is suspended until better times ... -__-
Cause: my laptop is dead. Right now, in addition to being unemployed I do not have the money for a new PC, so I can not say when it will take up the development and extend the visual style of the mod to the whole GUI.

Looking forward to a better future thanks to all those who have downloaded my mod and who believed in my work .... THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

PS: I am now writing with a netbook borrowed from a friend (who knows if I install skyrim starts ... utopian dreams ... XD)

Edited by Humbro8282, 29 September 2012 - 11:18 AM.

myewggs

myewggs

Old hand

• Account closed
  • PipPipPip
  • 536 posts
[email protected] Oh man! i'm sorry for your loss :/
good luck with everything and THANK YOU for this amazing work! hopefull in the future we will see updates to this piece of art :D

laxxino

laxxino

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 150 posts
this is a very useful mod, i love it, use it since months.
thanks for your work.

endorsed, voted.

pekman

pekman

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 140 posts
A MUST have mod! Thanks.

Fazel88

Fazel88

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts
I don't know how it's possible but this mod works in a bad way with imp's more complex needs :S
If i need to sleep for example 8 hours, with this mod installed i need first to sleep 8 hours, and nothing happens (no change in either food, water or sleep); than i have to sleep another 8 hours and at this point all work as always^^

If anyone can confirm it that'll be better, maybe it's a strange conflict with something else, but everything warked fine before :S

JoTheVeteran

JoTheVeteran

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
There isn't really a point in this mod without the tfc command working to speed up time and mine doesn't. I use this with the specific intention to reload the cell but I won't wait for 12 minutes for that, that is not an option.
In normal gui sleep/rest, tfc works, but when I use the mod it doesn't. Any ideas?

TarotDragoon

TarotDragoon

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts
can't seem to download it, is anybody else having this issue?

PrivateJoker

PrivateJoker

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 150 posts
Thank you !

kaizersoze27

kaizersoze27

Faithful poster

• Premium Member
  • 2,230 posts
Good one buddy...Endorsed

Halendia

Halendia

I have approximate knowledge of many things

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,427 posts
I absolutely adore the GUI design itself! I love how you've introduced the "proper" feeling with it (as it was in Oblivion for example) I hate the Skyrim oh-so-minimalistic 2.0 design, ugh, it doesn't fit in at all. Please consider doing a full GUI overhaul :)) Edit: And perhaps make more variations of existing one? Stone instead of wood, perhaps?

Edited by Halendia, 02 December 2012 - 07:40 PM.

Page loaded in: 0.760 seconds