What is causing the obesity epidemic?

cowgirl1776

I think if we remove all the eccentric reasons from all of the above, it's because when we are done thinking about doing all those commercialized ideas: we, eat and drink whenever we see food and drink. After we get up and bathe there's nothing better to do between padding around on th keyboard and pushing the mouse about. We piddles and dumps, wash and dry all the curves and canyons, we get cleaner clothes to dress just washed and dried. We eat breakfast, drink, nap, eat, drink, nap, eat, drink sleep, and in the morning: repeat.

If you want to move back into the wilderness where you find a few grains of some plant every couple of minutes be sure you dress native. Be our guest! Aht Ah no clothes, no tools no knives, forks, or spoons, no cups and plates! Just your bare fingers, and all the raw food you can find.

I hope you don't find the local wildlife competing for what you want to eat. :teehee: You could get real slim fast just trying to get a bite in any of the local public meadows. Especially if you don't get up earlier then the local deer, birds, and other animals that rise when the wind's cool breeze chills their hides and wakes them out of their cool night slumber. Don't worry! If you do go back to the WILD your skin will get tougher so you will sleep better in about 10 years.

Hey! Let's all walk five miles to the burger and cheese fast food shop! I want a 32 ounce drink? Bring me back a side of breaded deep fried mushrooms and curly fries with my order of dripping juicy beef hamburger with bacon, tomato, lettuce, pickles, and cheese in a sesame seed bun.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And I Finnish with the saying that, "old people who have no social life, who are depressed all the time, but live in a country where they have all they need, all their lives in their country where there is the largest number of young people who are depressed because they don't want to get old, all of the time, are the ones who cause obesity."

Bakers myös? Because they make all the pastries that make it easy to get obese.

And I Finnish with the saying that, "old people who have no social life, who are depressed all the time, but live in a country where they have all they need, all their lives in their country where there is the largest number of young people who are depressed because they don't want to get old, all of the time, are the ones who cause obesity."

Forks. Forks are the problem. Without forks, it wouldn't be so easy to eat. Lets ban forks.

Tucks multi-fork, spoon, knife, bottle, and can open into secret pocket in the backpack.

Forks. Forks are the problem. Without forks, it wouldn't be so easy to eat. Lets ban forks.

Spoons and Sporks are the problem too. BAN Forks, Spoons, and Sporks! Eat, drink, using only one hand and use the other to wipe your face after you finish.

Too many carbs and sugars, it seems to me. Perhaps that's simplistic.

What's even funnier is Americans clamoring for universal healthcare at the same time. Even leftist Euros have to laugh at that. Their systems are sustainable because they're mostly in good physical shape! It would certainly collapse under American weight..... no pun intended *snicker*.

What's even funnier is Americans clamoring for universal healthcare at the same time. Even leftist Euros have to laugh at that. Their systems are sustainable because they're mostly in good physical shape! It would certainly collapse under American weight..... no pun intended *snicker*.

Deny all you like, I KNOW you did that on purpose. :D

I could not resist :devil: posting to toss around my lighthearted, and light headed, remarks. Typing a bunch of letters with my pudgy little fingers, making it feel like I will lose some weight while I loose a pound of thought here... on the forum's threads... before I start thinking about my bulging flesh! :sick: Which then starts to creep me out. :sick: I promise that I will keep my muscles strong even with all the weight I am carrying around.

So I can run fast enough to get passed you if a grizzle bear is chasing us, while I keep enough fat to float on the salty brine sea or ocean and hope I can safely reach a little island where there aren't any left over missing in action soldiers already camped out there who also don't know about a lot of the problems the world has wrought upon our weak wills. FOOD! PASTRIES made with REAL WHIPPED CREAM! oh my!

:laugh:

I could not resist :devil: posting to toss around my lighthearted, and light headed, remarks. Typing a bunch of letters with my pudgy little fingers, making it feel like I will lose some weight while I loose a pound of thought here... on the forum's threads... before I start thinking about my bulging flesh! :sick: Which then starts to creep me out. :sick: I promise that I will keep my muscles strong even with all the weight I am carrying around.

So I can run fast enough to get passed you if a grizzle bear is chasing us, while I keep enough fat to float on the salty brine sea or ocean and hope I can safely reach a little island where there aren't any left over missing in action soldiers already camped out there who also don't know about a lot of the problems the world has wrought upon our weak wills. FOOD! PASTRIES made with REAL WHIPPED CREAM! oh my!

:laugh:

Watch for the cannibals..... :)