Sexier Housecarls - All Girls Files Request

GKGhima

So this is a mod I was very fond of and used for a long time. It didn't require any hair or body resource mods to function, it made all the core housecarls female, and it changed voices and faces/hair to make them all much more attractive. Unfortunately, I switched computers recently (my old one was pretty crappy), and when I tried to reinstall, I found out the mod creator hid the mod for no reason. I know it worked with the most recent update to Skyrim and all the DLC because I bought the Legendary Edition after updates had already ceased, so it wasn't an issue of compatibility or anything. For the life of me I cannot fathom why the mod creator did this, but I hold out hope that someone still has the mod files. If anyone recognizes the mod I'm talking about and has the files and could get copies of them to me (by attaching to a post, or a link to Google Drive or something, I really don't know much about how this forum works), I would be really happy to be able to use this mod on a computer that actually has the specs to play Skyrim on decent settings.

There's basically nothing on the page now, but if it helps it's this mod: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/20158/?

Edit: Looking at an old forum post endorsing the mod, I figured out that apparently I was specifically using the All in One, Vanilla Hair and Eyes version. It's been so long since I originally installed it I didn't remember much from the actual page for the mod. However, as long as it's the Vanilla Hair and Eyes version, copies of the five individual files are just as good.

Edited by GKGhima

So this is a mod I was very fond of and used for a long time. It didn't require any hair or body resource mods to function, it made all the core housecarls female, and it changed voices and faces/hair to make them all much more attractive. Unfortunately, I switched computers recently (my old one was pretty crappy), and when I tried to reinstall, I found out the mod creator hid the mod for no reason. I know it worked with the most recent update to Skyrim and all the DLC because I bought the Legendary Edition after updates had already ceased, so it wasn't an issue of compatibility or anything. For the life of me I cannot fathom why the mod creator did this, but I hold out hope that someone still has the mod files. If anyone recognizes the mod I'm talking about and has the files and could get copies of them to me (by attaching to a post, or a link to Google Drive or something, I really don't know much about how this forum works), I would be really happy to be able to use this mod on a computer that actually has the specs to play Skyrim on decent settings.

There's basically nothing on the page now, but if it helps it's this mod: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/20158/?

Edit: Looking at an old forum post endorsing the mod, I figured out that apparently I was specifically using the All in One, Vanilla Hair and Eyes version. It's been so long since I originally installed it I didn't remember much from the actual page for the mod. However, as long as it's the Vanilla Hair and Eyes version, copies of the five individual files are just as good.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/searchresults/?quicksrc_name=housecarl&quicksrc_auth=&quicksrc_game=110

Well, it's not exactly what I asked for, but one of the ones on that search was a serviceable substitute I'd never seen before. I was hoping for the specific mod I mentioned, but if no one has it there's no reason to hold my breath, I guess.

Edited by GKGhima

Well, it's not exactly what I asked for, but one of the ones on that search was a serviceable substitute I'd never seen before. I was hoping for the specific mod I mentioned, but if no one has it there's no reason to hold my breath, I guess.

It is fairly easy to do for your self. Just open up the Creation Kit and have at it. Just remember the female animations will not take effect if you have already met any of the housecarls. I've done this myself because even though they are warriors they are still women after all.

If you are using the vanilla voice types make sure they can be assigned to the housecarls as to keep their dialogue.

It is fairly easy to do for your self. Just open up the Creation Kit and have at it. Just remember the female animations will not take effect if you have already met any of the housecarls. I've done this myself because even though they are warriors they are still women after all.

If you are using the vanilla voice types make sure they can be assigned to the housecarls as to keep their dialogue.

I think you're missing the point. I already have a mod that fixes all of the female character walk animations. The mod I was talking about made Calder and Argis into completely original female characters. It also gave the other three makeovers, but they were done extremely well and I consider myself to be pretty bad at character creators. I very highly doubt I could recreate what the mod did from memory.

Edited by GKGhima