The Expansion Project (Work In Progress)

SnakeEyes111

Goal: Remove useless content in city area to make game have more areas for expansion and/or performance gain. This project aims to add more areas for mods to be created and areas to be explored differently. A new open area for modders or you with a settlement system creating and allow everyone a little bit more freedom. My goal is for modders to use that area to make new factions or make a new lootable area instead, the possibilities are endless and would allow modders to make fallout 4 better.

Reason: I see a problem with the way Bethesda treated the game world in some areas as filler content using the same buildings next to each other or in other places urked me and lack of content or filler content was noticeable.

What do I ask of you?: Well supporting this mod would be greatly appreciated. But I have another task that is possible. Quests are a main concern for this project. Areas that are removed might cause you not be able to obtain that quest or not be able to finish it. I have begun marking areas that can be removed but help would be appreciated.

Help/Support: If you are willing to help and you have knowledge of the Creation Kit and think you might be able to help me please contact me at [email protected] or through Twitter @dlprodukce and I will be able to assign you to a role you may be comfortable with. Sorry, but no, it is not a paid "Job" As I barely have enough money to take care of myself. Textures and models for new buildings may be wanted as well as scripting for quests to change the objective so quests are not broken for people. Help or assistance manipulating the game content in creation kit may be needed as there is a lot of assets in the city areas and i'm only one person so help removing parts of cell areas may be needed too if that's something your interested in.

Note: I am in school and this I a personal project so do not expect the mod to be done soon. I am also going to keep supporting this mod even after its release and plan to actually add my own town or quest mod as an add-on for this.