Settlement Wars

Introduction

Do you love your settlement but feel like there isn't much danger from raiders or ghouls?

I do! And I've been looking around for a mod that gives me a challenge but something different from Side Quests and Scavenging, but there isn't.

Rather than random attacks at your settlement and damaged crops, I wish there was something like a Mod that lets Raiders, Ghouls or Mutants to take over settlements.

What Effect do enemies have on the settlement when they capture it?

•Settler Imprisonment

When a group of Raiders or Mutants capture a settlement that you previously owned, your Settlers will be imprisoned. This means they will kneel on the ground and be unable to move. You can free them by interacting with them. Mutants are also able to kill the Settlers (but only if the Settler's name is "Settler" because they are replaceable).

•Ghoul Horde

When Ghouls take over your settlement, they will kill all Settlers and feast on the corpses like they do regularly. Any Settler with a special name like "Ada", "Piper", ect. will be stuck in a Near Dead state, and only recover if you use a Stimpak or Repair Kit.

•Beds & Guard Posts & Crops

When Raiders or Mutants take over, they will use your previous defense systems against you. Guard Posts will and Turrets will be in their advantage. Raiders will also sleep on your beds and take care of crops.

•Loot

When Raiders or Mutants take over, they will add random loot and items (Junk/Bottlecaps) in containers. If no container is available in the settlement, it will be transferred to the Settlement's Workshop Storage.

How does your Settlement confront an Enemy Group?

•Forfeit

When a settlement consists of less people than enemies, they will automatically forfeit and be imprisoned by the enemy. This option is only available against Raiders and Mutants. Ghouls will not negotiate.

•Fight

When a settlement consists of equal or more people than enemies, they will try to defend their settlement until they die, if they die or faint, they will lose.

If your settlement won, Settlers who died will be revived if you have a doctor.

Edited by JarlHeimskr

I was thinking of something like this. but rather then "When a settlement consists of less people than enemies, they will automatically forfeit and be imprisoned by the enemie". How about if the enemy is within say 10 meters of workshop a capture count down timer of 30 secound starts.

If you lose 1/3 of settles die. The women and children turn into slaves and the men convert to the enemie. but if taken by Ghouls or Supermutants then settlers are just dinner.

When a settlement is captured the enemie can recruit up to a max of say 15-20 extra troop's over a peroid of time apart from supermutants. The player will not be able to retake the settlement until 4days has passed.

The enemie will have the abilty to mine or set trap's in the settlements.

• 2 months later...