SKSE64 and ESL Support for Nexus Mod Manager

• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

MrMason

MrMason

Enthusiast

• Admin
  • 165 posts
As you're hopefully aware, we are busy working on our new mod manager - Vortex - and have officially stopped supporting NMM.

We have however taken some time to release version 0.63.17 which has support for SKSE64 and ESL Plugins.

Please be aware that these latest releases are not fully code signed as our certificate has elapsed - so you will need to accept any warnings that Windows throws at you.

Changelog - https://github.com/N...anager/releases

Direct Download - https://github.com/N...ger-0.63.17.exe

These updates are totally unsupported by us, and we still have no intention of releasing any more updates to NMM.

trojonkiller

trojonkiller

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 100 posts

Thank you for taking the time out to do the update. :thumbsup:

Sytron

Sytron

Enthusiast

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 137 posts

Any idea's why I'm unable to change my load order with this update only? All plugin files aren't set to read only so it's not due to that.

rupu1234

rupu1234

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts

same

Luke1987

Luke1987

Faithful poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,782 posts

^ Are you running it as ''administrator''? Works fine for me..

wysiwyg

wysiwyg

Old hand

• Premium Member
  • 781 posts

Running as administrator didn't matter. I still can't change the load order. I guess I can add the esl files with notepad++.

zorak912

zorak912

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 288 posts

Any idea's why I'm unable to change my load order with this update only? All plugin files aren't set to read only so it's not due to that.

same

tgpomy

tgpomy

Faithful poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,202 posts

Running as administrator didn't matter. I still can't change the load order. I guess I can add the esl files with notepad++.

Same issue here.

alchmo

alchmo

Enthusiast

• Premium Member
  • 206 posts

funny thing is if you remove all cc esl files from your data folder, you can again order the load order just fine (even with custom esl files it works) just as soon as a "official" esl file is present it goes haywire.

wysiwyg

wysiwyg

Old hand

• Premium Member
  • 781 posts

I suspect the sorting breaks somewhere when encountering an esl instead of an esp. Possibly the part that checks to make sure you don't move a file above any of it's dependencies.

Page loaded in: 0.759 seconds