VOICE ACTRESS WANTED FOR A MYSTICAL CUSTOM VOICED FOLLOWER

PyroToaster

YOYOYOYOYO, SUP, so likeeeee, I need a voice actress for my follower mod, and for those wondering who the flippin heck are you an why are you asking for actresses,

are you anthony weiner? No im not Im some dood that likes fire, skeletons, and mohawks!!!!! this is the stuff Ive made 2 Custom voiced followers

Xanthys: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/78797/? 7707cbd6448ca24ff2213e2ff9b6b5f6.png

Genesis https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/77840/? f4fb47774d4cbf7accec2e2f9344edb3.png

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Who cares whats the ******Role?

-So the role is a sword, not just any freakin sword, and enchanted sword, this is a sword you can decide to wield in your hand or to drop

on the floor, (this is the cool part) It turns into a sentient floating sword and will attack your enemies with a mystical voice, preferably your voice!

She is stern yet mystical

Sincere yet militant

Tactical yettt Kind

She will refer to the Player as her champion and let it be known that is her sworn duty to serve an protect the PLAYER!

What oh wow thats cool what does SHE look like

Nexus's very own very sexy billyro has forged her, her name is Lemina Mortis she is your Your sword and your follower, she has a self serving duty

to aid her wielder at all costs after finally being found all these years.

0056c72982f10e9dc667c55c3e7df964.png

Alright, low key this sounds fab as f*** what do you need from me, how do I audition, what are the requirements, what are you looking for in a voice etc?

AMOUNT OF VOICE LINES ARE BETWEEN 20-30

- If your interested send me a pm with the subject line "Lemina Mortis Tryout" and Ill send you 5 lines for you to voice, you'll have to clean it up and if you able to Id like to see you add a mystical effect to it, for a reference I recommend taking a look at the voice lines for the mara statue in the mod "Alternate Start".

- Unfortunately I would usually edit the voice lines but I have another follower I'm gearing towards a Halloween release as well as Xanthys big spooky update, a full time job with long hours, 3 mods goin on at once, trying to make it for the Halloween, I still have to voice his lines as well, so your gonna have to edit your audio, if you can edit your audio but not apply the mystical effects thats fine, you'll just have to make your voice lines all in one track so I can do it, but honestly I would freakin love for you to handle that on your own but its coo!!!!

- Must be able to pull off a consistent tone and be able to sound mystical for a reference i recommend looking at the voice actress for the Mara statue in alternate start, thats the feel I wish to convey with this mod!

- MUST FINISH ALL VOICE WORK BEFORE HALLOWEEN I WANT THIS TO BE A HALLOWEEN MOD (The voice lines are very sparse I'm thinking 30 voice lines or more including combat dialogue so you will wind up screaming mildly)