Texture/Graphical issue with settlers

MrNoName23

Hey guys,

So after playing Fallout 4 a while I decided that I wanted to mod the game, mostly for settlement building and also later I installed a face improvement and more clothing options.

Can't tell exactly when or what caused the game to eventually not load my settlers properly and cause them to look like what you see in the inserted screenshot.

I did later install a few mods to try and fix this with better settlers and CBBE, but the issue seems to be in my core game.

Haven't tried starting a new game, nor uninstalling and reinstalling mods yet as it would be a lot of work to a bug that could be easy to fix.

This bug seems to only affect settlers, and not all of them as shown in the picture, might be only settlers that spawned in a certain window of time. Can't tell as they all look alike :P (Which is another reason as to why better settlers was installed :P)

What I will try while waiting for suggested solutions is to despawn all the settlers I find with the graphical issue, and see if the replacements have the same issue, I which case I will inform about it on this thread.

I appreciate any advice you guys give me, and hopefully we can find a solution that may help other players with the same issue.