Help me find an old Follower mod!

ChaoSMoonEdge

I remember playing Skyrim years ago using an awesome companion mod from the Nexus. His name was Throthgar, something like that. It's been so long but I still remember little bits of it. He is supposed to be a dragonborn too, fully voiced. He wore a complete set of dragonbone armor and used an enchanted 2-hand daedric greatsword as his main weapon.

The first place for you to meet him would be the inn in Riverwood where you could hire him and have him become your companion.

A little quote I remember hearing all the time:

"Wait, if you're the Dragonborn and I'm the Dragonborn, one of us must be delusional." :laugh:

I don't really know what else to put here, hopefully someone can help me find the mod or tell what happened to it.

Thank you for the help! :happy:

Omg, I had totally forgotten about that dude xD

Depends on what the mod has but you would probably need to port it.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/48797/?

Cause I had one of my oldrim mods and even though it only added 1 khajiit and edited another I still had to port. Facegen and stuff since it doesn't work out of the box with SE.

And how does one do to port a mod to SkyrimSE :confused: :confused: Are there any tutorials or is it something you can't do with just one youtube video? Man, I really really want this follower back. I just checked your link and it says he's been ported to the Xbox One version of the game. How come no one has ported him for pc yet!!! :pinch: