jkruse05

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a comprehensive list for sure,

thanks jkruseOhFiver for that.

the only two additions I could think of,

would be the MIB parts pack (neuralyzer and parts pack 1 and 2)

and the TNG dauphin phayzor + tricorter from the "Soongs of the Wasteland" mod.

as both are unlisted, that's no biggie.

the above are perhaps more notable,

for applying the syringer 'stun' effect as a beam-weapon or cone-effect.

that, and the 'bruck wodgers' parts pack.

and mega-man arm canon.

• 1 month later...

I think I love you! O_O I was just about to start a thread called "Alien Assault Rifle: Anything Similar?". You saved me a ton! XD Do you go for a full energy weapon build? Cause if so, you mind if I pick your brain a bit? I've REALLY wanted to do something similar, but I'm hoping to find a few more mods to round out the build (appearance and armor mods, for instance). You mind if I shoot you a PM?

I think I love you! o_O I was just about to start a thread called "Alien Assault Rifle: Anything Similar?". You saved me a ton! XD Do you go for a full energy weapon build? Cause if so, you mind if I pick your brain a bit? I've REALLY wanted to do something similar, but I'm hoping to find a few more mods to round out the build (appearance and armor mods, for instance). You mind if I shoot you a PM?

Go ahead, but what Energy weapons really need, more than anything, is a perks mod that makes some perks apply just to them. There's nothing like Laser Commander or Plasma Spaz by default, and that's a real shame.

I think I love you! o_O I was just about to start a thread called "Alien Assault Rifle: Anything Similar?". You saved me a ton! XD Do you go for a full energy weapon build? Cause if so, you mind if I pick your brain a bit? I've REALLY wanted to do something similar, but I'm hoping to find a few more mods to round out the build (appearance and armor mods, for instance). You mind if I shoot you a PM?

Go ahead, but what Energy weapons really need, more than anything, is a perks mod that makes some perks apply just to them. There's nothing like Laser Commander or Plasma Spaz by default, and that's a real shame.

Actually, I think what they need more than anything is an extra mod category added to all energy weapons.....one that let's us choose the laser color! If I create an energy weapon build, I want EVERY COLOR OF THE RAINBOW!!! XD

A second slot to let us pick the sound effect would be pretty nifty too, but I'm not sure we're there yet modding wise. ^_^;

• 1 month later...