Windows Exception (c0000005)

ColtonLevy

So this is showing up in my Modorganizer thing after i CTD, i only CTD about an hour in-game time

This started happening earlier without cause, i thought "okay maybe it was one of the new mods i installed" so i deactivated all of my newest mods, no dice.

Later on i stumbled across someone claiming this is a UAC error and the only way to fix it is to move steam outside of program files, i followed a guide and did it sucessfully. If you're wondering, my new steam directory is C:\stem and my new modorganizer direction is simply C:\ModOrganizer

Only, that didn't fix it. I'm still getting this error. I made sure my SKSE was set up properly, i validated game cache, i did everything people suggested and a few tricks of my own and no dice.

the exact line is as follows:

INFO (04:30:56.0296): Windows Exception (c0000005). Origin: "C:\stem\steamapps\common\Skyrim\TESV.exe" (6f4c60). Last hooked call: void *__stdcall CreateFileW_rep(const wchar_t *,unsigned long,unsigned long,struct _SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES *,unsigned long,unsigned long,void *)

I'm sure there is a very simple fix for this but i can't figure it out. So this is clearly a windows error, but what exactly is the fix?

Thanks in advance,

Levy