More Mods for Beast Races PLEASE

x2cute2killx

i almost ALWAYS play as a khajiit in skyrim (and a male just so you know -.-) and i know quite a few people who do as well and i literally see like a small modlist for khajiit and argonian mods. Its kind of messed up. Im not a super huge slooty mod fan but i mean id even expect some more for female khajiits and argonians like.... i dont understand. is the modding community racist towards beasts?? i mean khajiit might steal your wears and argonians might assassinate you from underwater but how can you resist that cute cat face?? (cant really say the same for argonians v.v). Like for one there are little to no hair mods for beast races. theres thousands of hairs available for every race (Kijiko Hair, KS Hairdos for example) but they convieniently dont have support for khajiit and argonian (well... argonians dont really have hair but Khajiits do!) and i think thats not cool. i mean if every other race gets special treament but the beasts get tossed out on the curb like they already are in the world of skyrim thats not fair to the other players who want to play as those characters. Body meshes dont fit beast races, armors dont, theres little amount of good khajiit followers. heck theres no option to marry a khajiit in the base game! even though theres a fully functional khajiit caravan and we all know one of them wouldnt mind settling down in a house rather than living in the cold snow of skyrim. i personally think it just takes away from immersion. the khajiits and argonians are both very proud races and well known through the tamrielic lore. so stooping them down to this level is just sad... i would even make the mods myself if i knew a little more about the creation kit (i have alot of basics down and me and someone else are down to work on it if you like this idea just PM me and we can make a team to make this happen) but i dont, and honestly i thought more people would have done it by now. Anyway i think More beast race mods would be ideal and super awesome. just my reccomendation.