Skyrim SE - Mod Detectives Thread

DoctorKaizeld

I'm looking for Vilja's clothes bodyslides... Long time ago, I found the bodyslides for Skyrim LE (for UUNP and CBBE), Now I changed to SE and I can't find either the LE bodyslides nor SE bodyslides, I can't even find for someone with the same question or mentioning this in any forum. If anyone could help me, I'd appreciate it so so much.

• 3 weeks later...

I am trying to find a mod that I came across a few months ago where it added several different types of armor sets to the Draugr leveled lists, all Ancient Nord variants, like a light armor set, heavy armor set, cloth, etc... I thought I would come across it looking up the word Draugr or Ancient but no luck. I am still going to be looking for it though, it anyone knows the mod in question please let me know.

I found it afterwards. It was: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/41265?tab=description

Only issue was that it doesn't actually affect the Draugr and their leveled lists.

Much appreciated.

Edited by Vahmung

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know what happened to this mod manager utility?

It's called "Small Mod Manager" for SSE.

I downloaded it from Nexus a few years ago and was going to give the Nexus link to a friend , but I clicked on the link and all I saw was this;

"Not found"

"The mod you were looking for couldn't be found"

And I checked the Nexus Skyrim Utilities mod page and I couldn't find it there, unless I missed it scanning through all those utility mods.

What happened to the best house mods in the world Valkyrja homes and a few other homes that just disappeared, right after I fixed my computer. They are no longer on Nexus and there's no explanations as to why they were taking off!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was wondering if anyone knows if a simple nightshirt exists in a mod, wearable by m/f, like Scrooge wore in a Christmas Carol. I also posted in Mod Requests...

well, I think there's an addon for go to bed that provides a night shirt if you choose to sleep not-in-the-nude. other than that...try the clothing section of mods-by-category is the best I can offer. Again I think I might have seen something in passing a while back that provides a nightshirt (unisex) but I've seen way too many mods and have no idea of what it might have been called.

Sleep Tight SE

As for being frilly and white... sorry can't say in any case. the one provided by sleep tight, if my memory is correct, is more like a terry long shirt or single piece pull-over robe. dull gray or something if I remember right.

Hold on a min your telling me it was taking off because the NPC's bathe in the nude while at the same time they are showing the cutie bits in other mods on the site, and not just one or two either there are probably hundreds of mods that let you look at the cutie bits and that's ok. Yet if you bathe or sleep in the nude whenever you get a nights rest that's horrible and disgusting. But big boobs bouncing all in your face or on the streets in Skyrim is ok. public baths and commune living happen all over the world every day without a second thought.