Skyrim SE - Mod Detectives Thread

DoctorKaizeld

I think, I saw a mod a few weeks back, which hid the "E" prompt on all actions. Unfortunately I didn't download it right away and now I can't find it anymore. I've been already searching the HUD and the Immersion category. There's a mod for Oldrim, doing the exact thing I need (iActivate), but apart from that one I'm searching I haven't seen anything similar for SE.

Edited by Suimo

I think, I saw a mod a few weeks back, which hid the "E" prompt on all actions. Unfortunately I didn't download it right away and now I can't find it anymore...()...

The mod No More E has been set to invisible by the author.

Oh, so that's why!

Btw, I looked into the comment section of iActivate (Oldrim) and there I found a solution which works flawlessly.

I think some time ago (like, half a year) I came across the mod that changed the amount of quests you need to do for a person to change their disposition. Like, no more becoming friends after I gathered 1 wheat for you.

Can't for the life of me find anything like that now, although I searched for all possible names I could came up with.

This may sound like a dumb question... I am looking for a particular mod for Skyrim SE. I don't know if there even is a SSE version. It looks like SkyUI and operates like it (for all I know, it could be SkyUI) This particular mod allows you to access your mod preferences/settings ingame via a SkyUI looking menu. I have seen it being used in a couple playthroughs, but the player doesn't have it linked in the description and trying to contact them/ask them has been fruitless... I may download SkyUI and check it out anyway.

Thanks for your assistance,

Mike

This may sound like a dumb question... I am looking for a particular mod for Skyrim SE. I don't know if there even is a SSE version. It looks like SkyUI and operates like it (for all I know, it could be SkyUI) This particular mod allows you to access your mod preferences/settings ingame via a SkyUI looking menu. I have seen it being used in a couple playthroughs, but the player doesn't have it linked in the description and trying to contact them/ask them has been fruitless... I may download SkyUI and check it out anyway.

Thanks for your assistance,

Mike

You seem to be talking about MCM (Mod Configuration Menu) which is built in to SkyUI

• 2 weeks later...

Every ENB I've looked at is beautiful, but I have always felt that they are far too bright during the night. CoT had a great amount of customization as to how dark it can be made, but it came at the cost of dimming every light source and thus retarded the usefulness of fires and torches. A few others had quite dark and atmospheric nights, but dim stars in the skybox. Does anyone know of any ENBs that create darker nights and preferably, a pretty nighttime sky?

I know of PureVision, which is what I had been a fan of for years, but it was sadly incompatible with some of the other mods I used and I don't see it listed for the Special Edition (If I'm wrong please correctly, I loved that ENB to death).

I think some time ago (like, half a year) I came across the mod that changed the amount of quests you need to do for a person to change their disposition. Like, no more becoming friends after I gathered 1 wheat for you.

Can't for the life of me find anything like that now, although I searched for all possible names I could came up with.

The only mod I could think of right off the top of my head is the Easier Thane Quest Requirements mod. It doesn't alter regular NPCs disposition towards the Dragonborn, it only makes it easier to become a Thane...

• 1 month later...

cowgirl1776,

I have the same concern, so I tweaked my own ENB settings in conjunction with RLO and Vivid Weathers. I just uploaded it today. Look for "audiodefENB" and if you use it, feel free to provide feedback.

(I'm not trying to promo my own preset, I'm really just trying to help. :) )

Cheers,

Audiodef