Skyrim SE - Mod Detectives Thread

DoctorKaizeld

Does anyone know of a tree mod that adds extra big trees, but doesn't make the needles/leaves scale up too?

I want a somewhat realistic old growth forest, and walking face first into giant (especially blurry textured) pine needles jusst trashesss my precioussss immersssion. :ermm:

If not, maybe this will be just one more reason for my non-tech-savvy butt to learn how to blender. lols

Hi! It there any mod that will force my follower to wear exactly items that I want him to wear? I already using UFO but didn't find function like this =(

Amazing Follower Tweaks also has an outfit function.

Hello everyone,

Is there a mod that unequips weapons and\or shield when you go into your house or in a shop?

Same answer as above. You can equip followers with an outfit for towns, including weapon choice like just a dagger, or no weapons if you prefer.

I always loved that option.

I should have posted here instead of making a new thread. So I am looking for the mod/mods that makes the ground in certain areas of Skyrim green between the stones on the roads. For the years of Skyrim modding I've seen it on videos and photos everywhere but can't seem to find which one is it. If you have an idea which mod is that, please let me know. Here's a screenshot from a video I've seen the mod in.

• 2 weeks later...

Is there a mod that add's signs to the entrences of cities, towns and maybe even other locations like forts and caves like "Welcome to Riverwoord" or something like that. I have the place notifications and map disabled and navigate using NavigateVR exclusivly so this feature would be very usefull.

I should have posted here instead of making a new thread. So I am looking for the mod/mods that makes the ground in certain areas of Skyrim green between the stones on the roads. For the years of Skyrim modding I've seen it on videos and photos everywhere but can't seem to find which one is it. If you have an idea which mod is that, please let me know. Here's a screenshot from a video I've seen the mod in.

It vaguely reminds me of how things looked back when I was using Verdant, but it's been a very long time so I'm not quite sure.

• 1 month later...

Can anyone recommend step dodge mod, that works with AE? I hoped Dodge RE would somehow work, but it doesn't or I'm stupid (I only downloaded TK step dodge meshes, but according to RE instructions these are the only files that matter). Previously I used CGO and it still works in AE, but I don't like dodge rolls.

Hi. I'm looking for a 2k retexture for the Soul Cairn that keeps the umid/wet aspect on the floor.

So far I tested three retextures: CleverCharff, Lod7995 and Lupus, and all three have dry floors.

Please let me know if there is a retexture that keep the vanilla aspect of this kit intact. Thank you.

Edited by Wolfstorm

• 2 weeks later...
I realize this may be a limitation of the game itself and therefore may not be able to be modded, but is there a mod which improves animal pathfinding? If that's not possible, are there any mods that compensate for animals' bad pathfinding in some other way? I can install all the hunting mods I want, but it's always gonna take me out of it knowing I can just sprint up to a deer and smack it to death because it took too long calculating where to run, and half the time it's just gonna run into a tree anyway.