Male body texture problem

SleepyDoll1

So I've been trying to solve this problem forever. With females, I can blend head and body textures fine, but for some reason, males have one dark spot on their upper chests as shown in the pictures. First I thought it was just the face that was pale until I saw the map of the body as well. I tried researching online, but nobody had this problem.

The mods I use for males (or both sexes) are:

Pretty face for men

Final younger characters

Xenius Character Enhancement

High Res Face Maps by Geonox

Fine Face Textures for Men by Urshi

DCE Realistic Male Face

I've tried disabling and enabling each and every one of these and running it through the texture blender, but the dark spot was always there.

I even tried SkySight Skins and disabled all of the above so I have a single face and body texture pack, but nope.

I have no clue what else to try.

Also, the specular option on blending is always black for me for some reason, even though my directory path is correct.

That "dark spot" is the neck where the head attaches to. As far as I know, the overlays that come with TexBlend were made for female textures. I'm not even sure that you can find male ones.

As for the specular map, it's usually very dark to be almost black (for skin textures, anyway). If you turn up the gamma/brightness, then you can see the details.

But the dark spot is there even without texblend and with a face and body texture so that confuses me.

And this is a sort of a texblend male add-on and it comes from the mod Body Designs. It actually works, but the discoloration is just so strong that it still looks like a neck seam.

And now that I ran it again, the female models suffered the same fate. -_-

Oh. Where's this dark spot? Your pictures are kind of small so it's hard to tell.

Okay, I didn't know about Body Designs. But you're right, there's strong discoloration there. Maybe you can fix it manually by editing the overlays in GIMP or Photoshop. You could probably do a color correction and match the color by eye. You could even paste the overlay right onto the skin as a separate layer (make sure the sizes of the textures match first though). That would make color matching easier. While you're at it, you could fix the dark spot. If you have the DDS plugin (GIMP, PS 1, 2), then you can even export it and skip TexBlend entirely.

nevermind I fixed it

I did a little research online and changed up my face textures so that they match the better males body without blending (some face textures are just eternal enemies with certain body mods)

I think that maybe texblend really isn't for males even with the add-on because of the default neck color it provides for blending