Any quest/companion mods need a voice actor?

DrinkGameRepeat

If this isn't in the correct forum, feel free to point me in the right direction! It was just the only place I could really think to put it.

Hello lovely people! My name is Lara, and I'm an aspiring voice actor who's already been in a few mods and other projects. I absolutely love the modding community, and would like nothing more than to offer my talents to help you with your quest/companion mods! Below I've put links to different works of mine, including upcoming projects and mods I've been in. I look forward to hearing from any of you!

Mods:

Barrenwood - cat, AI, Dock Rat

Kelly Manor Horror - Madison Kelly

Voice Acting/Impressions:

Overwatch/League of Legends

Twelve Games of Quickplay - Mei

What in the name of science? - Mei

I Begged You

Doors

Seaweed

Links to find my work:

CastingCallClub

YouTube

have you considered applying for Skywind or Skyblivion?

these are gigantic overhauls , and could surely use more experienced voice actors

you can find their site here https://tesrenewal.com/forums/voice-acting/voice-acting-hub-and-instructional-guide

this is the page for Skywind's application form , Skyblivion is also on this site

besides this , there are many large projects in the making right now , so maybe if you find one you like , approach the team and ask if they need another voice actor

I'm sure you'll find projects to assist , if you fit their specific roles

best of luck Lara :)

• 9 months later...

I'm working on a mod right now that is going to need lots of voice actors. It's an overhaul of crime in Skyrim and Ill primarily need actors to play prisoners/criminals. I'm not quite ready to start recording dialogue or implement any quests or anything just yet. I hope to have an initial release of the mod out in the next couple of months, which won't have any custom dialogue or quests, but after that, it's what the focus of the next release would be.

here is a link to some more information if you're interested;

https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/6963961-new-mod-crime-corruption-and-the-consequences/

I have a character in mind that I think you might be good for, but I can send you a list of all the characters I have so far if you want.