Any quest/companion mods need a voice actor?

DrinkGameRepeat

Hey, if you have a character in mind for me, I'd be delighted to give them a try. Especially if they're a khajiit, they are by far my favourite race to voice.

Well, the character I had in mind is named Aeriella Bellavantius but goes by the nickname 'Sweetroll'. She's a member of the Thieves Guild, a run away from a well to do Imperial family, and 'probably' the reason why there is so much sweetroll theft in Skyrim or at least major contributing factor in it. She ran away from home and set out on her own because she was bored with her dull life as a wealthy aristocrat, and she wasn't interested in everyone else's ideas about what 'proper women' do. She's not a great thief but has potential. She's not a terrible thief, but she is a little nieve; she has a lot of romantic ideas about thieves and the Thieves Guild after reading stories and seeing plays about 'the great thief who once stole an Elder Scroll'. Her goal is to become the best, most famous thief in Tamriel... so, in other words, she's going about it all wrong. This is because she grew up in wealth and luxury, not among thieves, orphans, and beggars. Though very intelligent and well educated, there's just a certain level of street smarts' this character just doesn't have yet. In the mod, you first find this character in the Riften jail, because she got drunk and thought it'd be a great idea to steal a sweetroll from the prison warden to get under his skin. The warden is an incredibly pompous and temperamental man (basically, think 'Emporer Nero' or 'Joffery Baratheon'). Anyway, the warden overstepped his bounds and had her arrested, even though that's something Maven would disapprove of.

Tell me what you think about playing that character, but if you want to play khajiit, I do have a far less fleshed out idea for characters in Cidhna Mine... Basically, the mine is going to have more non-Reachmen characters in it to help you if you decide not to side with the King in Rags and his minions. I've got an idea for Khajiit twin sisters who are incredibly badass and dangerous bandits. I don't have much written about these characters yet because I'm not doing much with Cidhna Mine yet.

Anyway, tell me what you think. Looking forward to hearing from you! :smile:

EDIT:

P.S., I don't mind if you want to play Sweetroll and the Khajiit bandits.

Edited by drewsbrew