All im wanting to know is if Someone could please do a Mod for Me? I know nothing of how to make mods!

TwistedReaperess

I have an Idea Ok instead of regular underware How bout for the Females Skimpy Bikinis as undies and for The Men have G-String or Thongs for undies and have them have big Manhood :smile: That way no one would get in trouble with Bethesda! Its not nudity im asking for this time I dont want no one to get in trouble with Bethesda.... All Im asking is if Someone can replace the underware with skimpy bikinis for the female players and G-Strings, or thongs for the Male players and to show big Male package like they did with the Busty mod for the Female they need to make one for The Male too!

PS4 does not allow other mods than for example making a strong weapon at the best. You cannot possibly get any such mods that you want on PS4. Unless Sony changes their decision on the mod assets. You can't have nude people on PS4. It's not happening. Bethesda can't do anything, it's Sony that decided about the assets. They are the reason the mods are so restricted on PS4 vs Xbox and PC.

Edited by Niborino9409

Once again, NO. They are available for the PC, but not for the PS4. If you want to use them you will need a good grade personal computer to run them. Otherwise you cannot run them on your gaming machine.

The Rabbit