• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Serina25

Serina25

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 175 posts

So this mod already exists, but its only in oldrim, I was wondering if someone would be willing to convert -  YY Anim Replacer - Princess Horse Riding  - over to SSE   http://www.nexusmods...d=1369832&pUp=1

I cannot figure out how to do it myself. I am not a mod creator and have no idea how it would be done, if someone could do this I would be very grateful.

(manually moved from the Oldrim forums, because I just noticed SSE and Oldrim both have seperate forums.)

DoctorKaizeld

DoctorKaizeld

That's Miss Dr. Sir Inquisitor to you

• Premium Member
  • 10,365 posts

we need permission to port a mod

Serina25

Serina25

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 175 posts

I shall shoot the creator a message then, hopefully they are still active and will see the post.

aryan826

aryan826

Old hand

• Premium Member
  • 563 posts

why do you need permission. i feel like if they haven't said don't re upload, then you can and if they then say take it down you have to but if they never do you are in the clear.

DoctorKaizeld

DoctorKaizeld

That's Miss Dr. Sir Inquisitor to you

• Premium Member
  • 10,365 posts

why do you need permission. i feel like if they haven't said don't re upload, then you can and if they then say take it down you have to but if they never do you are in the clear.

that would be illegal. that's like saying it's okay to upload all the Marvel movies for free download and having it be okay as long as you aren't told to take it down.

Fantafaust

Fantafaust

Old hand

• Premium Member
  • 905 posts
Actually, assuming there is no asset in the mod that is wholly user-created ie meshes/textures, it's not illegal, it's just not allowed on this site.

Mods are not copyright protected, unlike movies.
Hopefully that changes soon.

Xellon100

Xellon100

Enthusiast

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 124 posts

Hello, was about to post a topic on this but I searched for it instead. Is the creator of this mod still active? I also want to request for this to be converted over.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: horse, horses, mount, ride, saddle, princess, riding

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.059 seconds