Mods still being Filtered out

Kathryyn

Many mods are not showing for me and I've cleared all filters and it still says "Found 42613 results. 11667 have been filtered out. Currently filtering by: blocked tags and authors. (Clear filters)"

Yet I have not blocked anything or filtered anything out. When I go to the old site nothing is filtered out.

when using new site, SkyUI, Immersive Armours, CBBE, Apachii hair, Enhanced blood textures, racemenu, SMIM, Cloaks of skyrim, alternative start, UFO, Realvision, Wet and cold and Dance of death are all hidden within the top 25.

I mean even Racemenu Preache killer and UNP shows.

Found 42613 results. 11667 have been filtered out. Currently filtering by: blocked tags and authors. (Clear filters)

• 2 months later...

If you are on this page https://www.nexusmods.com/users/myaccount?tab=content+blocking

you need to click on the tags inside "Currently blocked tags" at the top, not the red tags you already clicked on further down inside "Search for tags to block".

"Clear filters" will only do just that, clear any filters you set up "inside the search". Content Blocking directives of your's will always prevail and can only be undone from the Content Blocking management page above.

• 3 years later...

I am now having this issue.
I went to content blocking, found a load of stuff blocked yesterday, unblocked it all, and the search function worked fine all day, I was getting all the mods visible.

But now when i search, im getting "35678 mods have been filtered out" But i don't have anything selected in content blocking.

Any ideas?

• 4 months later...