[LE] Adding weight slider support for armor (vanilla bodies)

zwierzomods

I have both _0 and _1 mesh versions, but when testing the armor in game it turned out that the game uses _0 right until weight is set to maximum - then it snaps to _1. How to make sure there's a gradual change for all in-between slider values?

Just to specify, this is about vanilla weight slider for the fat/muscle change of the body. Couldn't find any definite answers anywhere.

I believe what you're describing is what happens when the weight slider is correctly implemented in the plugin, but there's a problem with your meshes. They don't quite align. It's not a bad enough problem to crash your game or cause crazy graphical glitches, so it should be fixable.

Check the names of the shapes, the order of the shapes, and the skin partitions.

I believe what you're describing is what happens when the weight slider is correctly implemented in the plugin, but there's a problem with your meshes. They don't quite align. It's not a bad enough problem to crash your game or cause crazy graphical glitches, so it should be fixable.

Check the names of the shapes, the order of the shapes, and the skin partitions.

The only thing out of place was the order of skin partitions - fixed that, and then it was stuck in mesh _1. Not sure if that was in reaction to the changes because when I remade the .esp just in case it went back to the initial problem. :ermm: