1.Create Enchantment "Contact"
2.Make a new perk (name it whatever) -> Make new perk entry (Perk Entries Right click new) -> Check Entry point -> apply bashing spell -> sparks
3.Create Magic Effect Contact
4.On Magic Effect -> Apply Perk -> Choose your perk
5. Add you Magic Effect to your enchantment
Do note that concentration spells are abit wierd in this regard.
For blocking I could help you but that would require a script to my knowledge to cast the spell, otherwise there's different perk entry points you could check out.
Perhaps someone better could jump in with a different approach.
1. Create Enchantment "Contact"
2. Create Magic Effect "Constant Self" "Script"
3. Add this script -> add new script, "YourScript_Script" is replaced by whatever u want to call it
4. Fill properties in
5. Create Ability
6. Link your newly created magic effect you just made to that ability
7. create new magic effect "contact"
8. On Magic Effect -> Equip Ability -> Choose your Ability you made
9. Link effect to your enchantment
10. link enchantment to weapon
Edited by GSGlobe, 06 November 2017 - 09:20 PM.