First time modding Morrowind

Hi everyone, i'm a new user of this forum, i've morrowind game of the yead edition, i've finished the game and i would like to mod it, i've followed this beginner tutorial

http://wiki.theassimilationlab.com/mmw/Beginners_Guide

i've applied the morrowind code patch and i've read in the right colum that the 4gb patch has been applied, my doubt is that because the beginners tutorial is a little outdated, it refers to morrowind code patch 2.1 and i have downloaded the 2.4, it is possible that the 4gb patch has been bundled to morrowind code patch and so i do not need to download and install it separately?

Thank you very much!!!!

I've another question, the morrowind patch project (formerly known as the unofficial morrowind patch) is a bug fixing mod right? like the morrowind code patch (the first that i've installed), so these two mods are for bug fixing right? and is possible to use them TOGETHER??? to have a more stable game?

Be aware that more recent versions of the Patch Project have moved beyond bug fixes and have started changing what they feel are "game balance" issues. Whether you want that is up to you. For example, the value of Hackle-Lo Leaf is dramatically reduced, without taking into account that it's given to you as a reward in several quests.

Lately, I've been trying the Patch for Purists, which is based on an earlier version of the Patch Project.

thank to all of you, another question, i've downloaded the nexus mod manager to set the load order of the esp files but i cannot move the morrowind rebirth patch after morrowind rebirth. the patch needs to be applied before the principal file? seems that the game is working without problems...