Extract Player Preset to SFM

LoneRevenger

Dear users, I've recently been curious about an idea of extracting my Fallout 4 character model with possible mods to SFM, to pose it and etc. What I mean is I need my preset to be on a female character model with CBBE mod. Sounds deliriously, I know. Is it possible?

I've already discovered B.A.E. and niftools/nifscope. However, I don't know where to find the preset I need. Talking about mods, I think it's okay, because I don't need them to be extracted directly from the game, just downloaded from Nexus, converted and modified in blender.

Those who know or have done it before, please explain how I can make this dream come true. Thanks in advance! =) And a picture of a character for making this topic a little more attractive.

• 2 months later...

You can try 3d rippers that supports DirectX 11 as that's the API Fallout 4 uses.

I want to do the same exact thing, minus the SFM part though. I want to rip my character and want to import him into another game.

I had no luck with Ninja Ripper however, as it rips the world meshes and freaking Pip-Boy only, for some reason.
I'll try other rippers as well. However after ripping your mesh model, note that it won't be rigged if you have used Ninja Ripper.
Rig it if you know how, or you can use Mixamo to do that for you. Good luck.

• 3 weeks later...

I dont think you can export presets directly using any GUI application. There isnt any that I know of. I have worked in SFM too and I know quite a bit about it.

Though there are ESPs available which you canload to use the presets in FO but I cant think of a way to export it out of FO environment.

someone else??

• 2 months later...

This is exactly what I'm trying to do, without much luck I'm afraid. Hell i can't even get ninja ripper to "rip" anything, all I get is a log file in the output folder.

In my case I think it may be down to this in the log "0428/232551 [1F34] Injecting to child process. Status: Inject helper debug APC inject failed. See injhelper.log"

Not that I've even been able to FIND the damn "injhelper.log" thus far lol. I saw this as a potential way to make models for sfm, given that you can fully edit the face etc but I'm getting nowhere with this.