A really small mod intended to fix abug

YisanReysin

For whatever reason, it would seem that my Skyrim crashes whenever i run out of stamina, by whatever reason - be it sprinting, power attacks or frost spells. I have tried uninstalling and re installing all my mods, one by one at that, though, still no luck. The other people that had this problem apparently still haven't found a solution. So i figured...

If one of you kind gentlemen, or gentewomen would be so kind to make a mod that doesn't allow your stamina to drop bellow 1 and reach zero, thus eliminating the crash trigger, yours truly, and whoever else stumbles upon this bug, will be most grateful. I have no modding experience, though i do not believe that this would be hard. Forgive me if i'm wrong. Also, to those that want to say just type in "tgm or setav stamina 9999" i can only say... Damn filthy casuals. I have done my best to make Skyrim as much DS as i could have, and not being at a disadvantage because of poor stamina control makes the game just too easy.

Thankful in advance, Yisan.

Hi

I would recommend you to check out which of the mod you have installed causes that issue in the first place. As a mod would not necessary be able to fix your problem, if the cause is not clearly identified or removed.

My guess is one survival mod as they manipulate stamina, health and magica recovery - or worse you un-installed such mod and now deal with leftover's in your save-file.

CL

Any archer mod's? the ones which makes the bow shake and drain stamina while pulling the string?

Anyway you need to eliminate the source first before any fix can be applied. If you can't figure it out you need to go through the elimination process where you deactivate a few mods check in game if the error still exist till you found the one that causes the issue. If the error still persist without any mods active and then you have an orphan script from somewhere, but you can test that but just start a new game.

CL