well, strangely, after a while the script worked well, so It can be considered done. The temple upgrades will take a loooong time.
For now, my main concern is the quest to resolve the Phaarthurnax dilemma. There are my stages:
- (In the Phaarthurnax quest) pray to a shrine of Akatosh for guidance (this will begin the quest)
- Go talk to Phaarthurnax (Deciding not to kill him will make the spirit of Martin Septim appear and trigger a dialogue with Phaarthurnax)
- Talk to Martin Septim (To advance the quest, the Civil War (imperial side), the main quest and the caretaker quest must be completed)
- Go back to the Temple (When the Dragonborn arrives, Malborn will receive him very worried because outside the Temple are two dragons demanding to see him)
- (Outside will be Delphine and Esbern confronting Odahviing and another dragon) Tell Delphine about the decision to not to kill Phaarthurnax
- (Delphine will banish the Dragonborn from the Temple and Martin Septim will appear, demanding Delphine and Esbern to respect his decision, leaving the two of them very confused) Go away for a few days
- Go back and talk to delphine again (The dragon that was with Odahviing will stay with the Blades forging some sort of alliance)
Edited by ElrazielMoon, 12 November 2017 - 02:02 PM.