<request> Wolfenstein Weapons (New Order and Colossus)

Steinaar

Hi everybody!

Let's take a look - in new Wolfenstein games (2014-2017) we can see a lot of very impressive weapons. And I think it can be lore friendly - it has some retro-futuristic charm and brutallity (and weapon mods).

That mod will be great, don't you think?

I can do some work, but here's problem - need models from these games. May be someone can help or we can do it together.
( or may be someone just do it) XD)

Edited by Steinaar

Yes, I know about this mod by Davis. Very good mod. Now I talking about the new version of STG from new Wolfenstein game and more detailed. ( porting models )

Yes, similar design, because they are in some kind of dieselpunk ( and games of Bethesda?).
At the images - Pistol, Flamer, SMG, Assault Rifle (and there are Laser Rifle, Shotguns, Machine Guns)

FYI porting the models between games is not allowed, someone would have to recreate them from scratch.

That said, it would be pretty amazing.

Technically someone COULD try to get the dev's permission. That's why we have so many Witcher armors for Skyrim, and a couple for Fallout.

The developers of Witcher have been very open towards their assets being used in mods for other games, you can't really extrapolate their behaviour to every developer. But yeah, one could try.

Edited by FrankFamily

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

as most wolfenstein weapons seem to be based on ww2 weapons, just with futuristic parts attached, maybe they could be made by making mesh and texture edits to existing ww2 weapon mods? just a thought, since I'd love to use the weapons in my game lol