SKSE64 Fix

cdredz

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SKSE64 FIX

Spread these steps! That's how you solve this nonsense. Show them!

1. Start by pressing win+R, and then pasting: steam://nav/console

2. A steam console should appear now, just paste the following line: download_depot 489830 489833 911281757511576655

3. The v1.5.3 exe will downloaded to [...]steamapps/content/app_489830/depot_489833

4. Just go to where the exe was downloaded and paste the old exe inside your root skyrim folder replacing the "new" one.

where do i need to press win+r and where do i paste ''steam://nav/console'' what console open s ? i have no idea what you did do i need to press win +R on destop in Skyrim folder or what please explain your steps more .

Win+R assumes you have a windows operating system. Often on keyboards there is a "windows" key. So if you hold down that key+R, it will bring up the Start, Run dialog.

Then paste the line into the run dialog, which should bring up a Steam console interface. At the bottom of the interface is a command line. Type in the long "download_depot" line and it will download the last (older) version the SKSE64 was compatible with. Then replace the skyrim exe with the older (compatible) version.

Mine is in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim Special Edition.

You may want to back it up or rename it before replacing.

SKSE64 FIX

Spread these steps! That's how you solve this nonsense. Show them!

1. Start by pressing win+R, and then pasting: steam://nav/console

2. A steam console should appear now, just paste the following line: download_depot 489830 489833 911281757511576655

3. The v1.5.3 exe will downloaded to [...]steamapps/content/app_489830/depot_489833

4. Just go to where the exe was downloaded and paste the old exe inside your root skyrim folder replacing the "new" one.

OMG! You, I love you! Let me have your babies, or you have my babies. I don't know, we'll make it work or whatever.

P.S. It worked. Just wanted to make sure that was understood.

P.P.S. You're awesome.