Nioh got a PC port

UsaliaCurryBunny

After a long wait Nioh finally got a PC port and its awesome

- Loading times are pretty much gone

- Better graphics

- It already comes with all the DLCs

- and more

I have been playing it for a few hours and it works pretty good and haven't seen a single error, crash, etc...

The only bad side is that it doesn't has the PS4 buttons, but maybe a modder can fix that in the future.

The only bad side is that it doesn't has the PS4 buttons, but maybe a modder can fix that in the future.

Seriously!? It doesn't even have an Xbox release and they still don't use PS4 button prompts. It's really disappointing how few games have PS4 (or PS3) button prompts, especially considering the devs already have access to them. Ubisoft is the only dev I can think of that has put in PS4 prompts in the PC ports of their newer releases.

It doesn't have all the DLC

http://koei.wikia.com/wiki/Nioh/DLC

The Pre-order bonuses, collaboration bonuses and golden nioh armor are missing.

Oh, I think those are ONLY for the PS4 version, maybe they will add them in the future??

The Nioh and Golden Nioh armors look awesome and are my favorite and The Youngblood Set looks great too

Seriously!? It doesn't even have an Xbox release and they still don't use PS4 button prompts. It's really disappointing how few games have PS4 (or PS3) button prompts, especially considering the devs already have access to them. Ubisoft is the only dev I can think of that has put in PS4 prompts in the PC ports of their newer releases.

I understand your pain...

Even indi games with 10 devs or less have FULL support for PS4 promts while big game companies fail in this point. I wonder if there is a place in these forums to request a mod for Nioh to add/replace the Xbox buttons with the ps4 buttons.

I understand your pain...

Even indi games with 10 devs or less have FULL support for PS4 promts while big game companies fail in this point. I wonder if there is a place in these forums to request a mod for Nioh to add/replace the Xbox buttons with the ps4 buttons.

I wish there was a way for Steam Big Picture Mode to just "inject" the button prompts into the games we play whilst in Big Picture Mode. It would be the perfect way to round off the otherwise excellent DS4 support from Steam.

• 3 weeks later...