Question about possible audio mod in F4 (PS4)

Daman1985

This is my first message in these forum, but i know the Nexus long time ago when i was finding info about Morrowind mods and the place is plenty of amazing work.

I know that this site is dedicated for PC Games mods but my question affect mods for Fallout 4 for the Playstation 4. I need help and guidance because I don't find anything related to my case. So that's why I need the help of experts.

Well, I have the spanish version for Fallout 4 and the voices are bad, pretty real bad quality. I have access to the original english dub, that is amazing but the problem is that i have to change the regional setting of the console to access the english voices. That changes all the game, including the subtitles and of course my other games (I cannot do for individual games xD).

¿The easy fix? That Bethesda makes a patch that put that option to change voices and subtitles in the menu of the game (like other games). But I don't think that will happen.

¿The most probable fix? A mod that in a certain way coul be enable a change of language voice... Like a cheat.

And that's the question. ¿This idea of making that mod it's possible? ¿It's not? ¿Maybe the audio system of Bethesda Games it's hard to work it?

Thanks for your attention.

Greetings!

i have to change the regional setting of the console to access the english voices. That changes all the game,

According to this I would assume that the ps4 version of the game doesn't include the English voice line / or only access them if you change the global regional settings of the console. Now it COULD be the case that the files for the English voice don’t exist on your ps4, so trying to restore them by mod would mean using external assets which are prohibited on the ps4.

So I would say that only Bethesda could make it work.

But since I don't own a ps4 I can't say for sure.

i have to change the regional setting of the console to access the english voices. That changes all the game,

According to this I would assume that the ps4 version of the game doesn't include the English voice line / or only access them if you change the global regional settings of the console. Now it COULD be the case that the files for the English voice don’t exist on your ps4, so trying to restore them by mod would mean using external assets which are prohibited on the ps4.

So I would say that only Bethesda could make it work.

But since I don't own a ps4 I can't say for sure.

Thanks for your answer.

I'm 100% sure that the english dub it's included in the installation/game because the regional change system. So I understand that means when I play the game in spanish, the english dub it's still there.

The idea would be a mod that makes the change or a switch in the dub ingame. Maybe it isn't easy as it sounds.

The easy solution would be that Bethesda offer the option in a patch... But I don't think that will happen. I tried to ask in his support systema with 0 success. That why i think about a mod.

I think that the access to the different dubs must be "easy" because in Fallout 4 when i play in the spanish dub and speak with Codsworth, everytime he says the name of my character, switches to the english voice. And I'm pretty sure the system it's the same in Skyrim.