New, leveled recycling system mod

clearfrequency

I am currently working on a mod for a new recycling system that is tiered per smithing level. This is something that I'm working on as a side project to a new class mod that I'm in the middle of. I was trying to avoid this by using other recycling systems already created, but was not happy with the linear (and IMO, power-leveling) systems.

What is different from other recycling mods?:

1) There are now 3 new smithing items so far (Bars=1/2 ingot, Chunks=1/4 ingot, Scraps=1/8 ingot). The material cost is still the same as the vanilla game*. The 3 items can be melted again into ingots.

*possibly change jewelry cost to bars or chunks

2) There is an inherent loss (about 60%) on materials at the first tier and a 10% loss at the fifth tier. This is based on the general loss of material parts when you're crafting anything in RL and your skill level with that material.

Examples:

1 ingot (dagger)=3/8 scraps at tier 1 & 7/8 scraps at tier 5

2 ingots=3/8 chunks at T1 & 7/8 chunks at T5

3 ingots=5/12 chunks at T1 & 11/12 chunks at T5

4 ingots=3/8 bars at T1 & 6/8 chunks at T4 (just to see if you're still reading)

5 ingots=4/10 bars at T1 & 9/10 bars at T5

3) The Tiers are based on the materials you can use at each smithing level. You don't need to have that skill to smelt, but you do need a higher level to get more materials back. The reason for this is that anyone can smelt any metal, but the more you know about it, the better you'll be at getting your materials back.

Examples:

Iron, Steel, Bonemold

T1=0 smithing lvl || T2=10 || T3=15 || T4=20 || T5=25

Orcish, Advanced Steel (smithing lvl 50)

T1=0 smithing lvl || T2=30 || T3=40 || T4=50 || T5=60

Daedric (smithing lvl 90)

T1=0 smithing lvl || T2=50 || T3=70 || T4=90 || T5=95

This is just the basic premise for the mod, and would like to expand on it further. I've already finished the recipes for Iron.

Other options/possibilities

1) Able to gain back all materials if you have the associated perk. (but I would need to do two versions for vanilla and Ordinator)

2) Creating a few other items for breaking down all the misc objects in the game.

3) Soulgem upgrading/transmutation based on enchanting lvl

Please help me make this mod better by leaving you thoughts, opinions, and ideas. Any feedback is welcome.