How to add "download with NMM" to my uploaded mod?

TaxiVader

Hey folks.

I just uploaded my first mod, "Winterized Forsworn armor" to Nexus. Great. One problem though: there is no option on the mod page to download with the mod manager. When I click "Download manually" the option appears on the next page, but I just get a server error. If I try to download the mod manually everything is fine.

I did not select "disable" for the "allow download with mod manager" option when I was uploading. I have tried to go in and edit the file in Nexus, but that option does not appear anywhere.

Any suggestions? I probably screwed something up, but I don't know what. Perhaps it's best to just delete it and upload it again? I'd rather try to fix it on the site though, if that's possible.

I know most people won't want to use the manual download.

Looking forward to your suggestions / comments.

TV

it is most likely because the virus scan on your file has not completed. if you look at your mod file page in the new version of nexus mods, it will say that the file is undergoing virus scan. however, this is taking WAY longer right now than it normally would. I uploaded 2 files at about 7 pm Eastern and they are still not done being scanned now at 7 am. normally this only takes a few minutes so I don't know why it's taking so long right now, that's actually why I came to the forums right now, to see if there was any word on why the delay was so bad.