Hey! I'm trying to import a hair model into Mod Maker but I keep getting the error "Task Failed. Error reported was: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection". I have tried every troubleshooting common fix and nothing, I can't find the error anywhere else.

model.pngerror.png

I don't know what program you're using, but I use blender and sometimes I would get that with certain hair meshes that I hadn't even edited yet. To troubleshoot I would try to import the vanilla exported hair mesh (before you edited it) and see if you get the same error. If so, I have no idea how to fix it. Let me know if you discover how.

Sometimes when I got that error though it had to do with the export settings. You might browse around and see what you can find on other people's export settings. Through trial and error I figured out on Blender you have to tick "Selection Only" "Include Normals" "Include UVs" "Triangulate Faces" "Objects as OBJ Objects" and make sure the only object selected is the 0(ultra) hair mesh when you export.