Cant use Vertibird

xwolfe84

Anyone know why I would be prevented from boarding a Vertibird?

Started new playthrough, during Shadow of steel quest I get to the top of the police station, Danse boards the vertibird, and its giving me the Ride option when I walk up to the Vertibird but when trying to use it I get a message saying 'You cannot use this at this time'.

I had used console to setstage and skip Shadow of steel, but now on Show no Mercy quest I'm getting same thing, I have the option to Ride but when trying to enter I get the same you canot use this at this time message?

Even with all Mods deactivated and only all the DLC's active I get this same message.

Any ideas?

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

i found a mod that worked for me its maybe a late answer but for the people that still have this today it’s called: “holotape of quest fixing”

when your start a new game you can find it somewhere in the vault if you already bypassed that quest it goes in your inventory. 1. use the holotape and search the quest name that’s bugged and press the activate button 2. click on both the numbers and click confirm. and then the quest should be fixed. im sorry if it skipped the whole quest i dont know all the commands and it’s based on commands

Edited by theultimat