• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

RedMachine1972

RedMachine1972

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts

Can the download I.D. be manually added to Nexus Mod Manager like with Mod Organizer? I Have recently updated my PC and re-downloaded FO4 and have a LOT of mods that I want to install. Problem is that NMM only updates about 3/4 of the mods that I have added to the mods folder. I still have 112 that are still unassigned and it won't update them when I use "Fix download ID's and check for updates", and when I try to use "just check for missing download ID's" it gets about halfway then tell me that it cannot reach the metadata server every time. All but two were downloaded either thru NMM before or manually recently.

I have used both NMM and Mod Organizer and I like both, but NMM gives me the categories before and after install and MO only gives them after install(as far as I can tell in mu usage) and I like to have them before I start installing so that I can install in a certain order.

Edited by RedMachine1972, 12 November 2017 - 08:09 PM.

RedMachine1972

RedMachine1972

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts

Was using NMM 63.14 and installed 63.17 and still the same thing with the cannot contact the metadata server. Rolled back to 61.20 and it at least goes thru, but it still does not recognize 82 of the mods and all but 2 were downloaded from nexus. Anyone have any ideas on this?

Page loaded in: 0.786 seconds